The Dennis P. McHugh Piermont Public Library is pleased to offer FAMILY MUSEUM PASSES to the following:
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan
- Edward Hopper House
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Intrepid membership funded by a grant from M & T Bank.
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- * * *American Museum of Natural History
* * *This museum no longer offers library membership; however, we do have a limited number of single-use vouchers available.
Adult (18 yrs. or older) library patrons may request up to 4 vouchers per household when they show a valid Piermont or Palisades library card. Vouchers are good for free general admission for one person for one museum visit.
View/print the Museum passes brochure (PDF).
How to Borrow a Family Museum Pass:
- Museum Passes are available to adult (18 yrs. or older) Piermont or Palisades Library patrons in good standing. A valid Piermont or Palisades library card is required.
- Passes may be borrowed for a loan period of three days.
- Passes may not be renewed.
- Passes must be returned to Piermont Public Library.
- Families and individuals may borrow passes for one museum at a time.
- Passes may be reserved up to one hour in advance. Call or stop by the library to find out if a pass is available.
- A late fee of $10/day will be charged to the borrower if the pass is returned late.
- A replacement fee of $30 will be charged to the borrower if the pass is lost.